Ovaltine FIEND Ovaltine FIEND

hehe

"Ovomaltine was exported to England in 1909; it was a misspelling in the trademark registration process that led to the name being truncated to Ovaltine in English-speaking markets."
i didn't know that...

-Tier- -Tier-

fun

haha, funny! beeing able to understand the song text makes it even funnier: "was tust du" = princess toadstool and "was bist du" = piss tool XD i'm gonna piss myself! :>

DrunkAlien responds:

Haha, yeah! :D

Thank you! :)

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

WOW

I LOVE IT! *...cuboy is my name...* *sing* :-D

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

l liked it :D

great movie. nice graphics and syle! a really bad trip. the sound could have been a little better, but nothing to complain about all the rest! keep it up!

to RANTish: yes you can trip with amanita muscaria. it's dangerous at higher doses but the shroom isn't that poisonous as commonly believed.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

nice job

this really is a great pice of work. my respect! damn nice drawing and style.
but i think this movie enforces the pointless fear of lsd (also a tactic by the government to condemn it: for example the urban legend about people ripping off their skin on acid). don't get me wrong, i don't want to advertise or somethin. i also think you should handle this drug with respect and avoid it if you aren't sure about it or have psychological problems. but if you prepare well for a trip (information, set, setting, nice trip sitter, dose) it's not even as dangerous as alcohol and you certainly get no bad trip. i did lsd (and other psychedelic drugs) several times and it really was an interesting experience. previously i thought it would be dangerous to lose control, but during the whole trip i was absolute aware of what i'm doing.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

teh loz0rz

i lov ur amnimations!! u rulz

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

w00t

woot^2

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

great

nice drawings (some were veeery kewl), nice song, nice attitude, and yeah: bush sucks!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

phat

this really was kewl. i love the style of david firth and this ist one of the best flashs. it has even a story. ^^
a few scenes go maybe a little too far. one or twice while watching it came to my mind that i shoud remind you to visit a psychologist: MAN REALLY YOU ARE INSANE! but still a genius :-D

nuGuy Episode 6 nuGuy Episode 6

nice work

klasse arbeit! respekt. grafik ist geil (wenn auch ein wenig madness-abklatsch). sound ist io. die stimmen k├Ânnten zwar ruhig ein wenig emotionaler wirken... :D